Mida LI220 is a machine for RFID and NFC tag application.
What makes LI220 different from other solutions is the possibility of working with labels ready for shipment, already printed, die-cut and without matrix. LI220 Advanced lifts labels from the liner, it places RFID/NFC tags on the liner and it positions again the labels on top of tags, everything in a single pass, at high speed and with maximum precision.
This way you can:
- Avoid the waste of the traditional delam/relam system
- Avoid tag damage, as they are not subjected to mechanical stress (eg printing, die-cutting, embossing pressure) nor to thermal shock (hot stamping, UV or IR drying)
- Use existing label rolls, beyond their origin and the technology used to produce them
On top of this, with LI220 RFID
- You can create multilayer labels, of great tactile and visual effect, including peel & reveal, anti-counterfeiting and promotional labels;
- You can modify or normalize the gap between labels
- You can bring in a single liner labels coming from different reels or technologies;
- You can replace the damaged liner due to excessive die-cutting or embossing pressure;
- You can print variable data, through inkjet modules (optional)
LI220 is available for sale and rental. Contact us for a free trial!